Now you can drive and use transportation guilt-free.
The EPA estimates that the average American passenger vehicle puts 4.6 metric tons of carbon pollution into the air each year. And while we know cutting back on our carbon pollution emissions is one way we as individuals can fight climate change, it may not always be feasible when it comes to getting around in our cars or using other modes of transportation.
Clean Commute allows you to wipe out your transportation emissions with a monthly subscription, reducing your overall impact on the environment. Here's how it works:
- You select your mileage per day.
- We estimate your carbon pollution emissions each month.
- We purchase the equivalent amount of carbon offsets on your behalf - wiping out the negative impact you are having on the environment.
With Clean Commute you are doing your part to clean up your carbon emissions, and taking an important step towards a cleaner, healthier world for future generations.
About CleanChoice Energy
Our mission since day one has been to make clean energy accessible for everybody. With CleanChoice Energy you don’t need to install solar panels or even own your home, apartment, or business space to reduce your impact on the environment. CleanChoice Energy is a Certified B Corporation, a member of the American Sustainable Business Council and the U.S. Green Building Council, and is certified with the highest available rating by Green America’s Green Business Network.
- 1 The Best Technology for Fighting Climate Change? Trees, The Atlantic
- 2 Five Reasons The Earth’s Climate Depends On Forests, Climate and Land Use Alliance